Teen Counseling Helps Teenagers Adapt to Today's Challenging Social Environment:
Sometimes it can be hard to cope with all of the changes that happen during your teenage years. If you are having trouble dealing with certain situations or emotions, you might find counseling to be a helpful way of sorting things out.
- Do you ever feel sad, depressed or lonely?
- Do you feel mad, angry or out of control?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, worried or guilty?
- Do you feel like you just don't fit in?
- Have you noticed changes in the way you sleep, eat or think about life?
- Is it hard to share your feeling with friends and family?
I can help you adapt to today's challenging social environment.
- Dealing with Peer Pressure
- Difficulties with Parent/Teen relationships
- Handling the Demands of School, Sports and a Social Life
- Fears, Stress, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Trauma
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Depression, Sadness, loss
- Anger and outburst
- Body Image
- Having a Hard Time "Fitting In"
- Relationships and Break-Ups
- Cyber/Gaming Addiction
- Sexual Activity
- Viewing Pornography
The average age children are first exposed to pornography on the Internet is 8 years old. Children ages 12-17 are the largest group of internet porn consumers. These are real struggles for teens in today's culture. Check out the alarming facts here on Covenant Eyes
Helpful Blog about teens by Mark Gregston
Call me or schedule online Here today!