Marriage Counseling & Couples Therapy:
Do you wish he would take the time to listen to you, share his thoughts and feelings with you? Do you wish she would encourage you, respect you? Are you struggling with communication? Intimacy? Has a lack of trust damaged your relationship? Do you want to be happy again, have fun together, enjoy each others company but you are not sure it is possible?
Imagine... things are getting better, you are going to make it. Sure there are challenges, everyday stressors and struggles. But you are a team, communicating, sharing each others burdens.
I would like to help you get to this place!
Marriage and Relationship Counseling is intended to aid in strengthening a struggling relationship or help a couple with a specific concern.
Most often, both individuals are present from the onset of counseling, however there are times where it is helpful to meet with each person first individually. If your spouse won't come, that's ok, come anyway, learn how to fight for your marriage; individuals who receive relationship-skills training often see much improvement in their relationship.
Call or schedule online Here to get started today!
- Address concerns such as "I am just not happy anymore"
- Improve your communication and conflict resolution skills
- Explore unmet needs and expectations
- Work through recurring arguments, anger or other issues specific to your marriage
- Adjustments in the newly married years
- Establish or Re-establish emotional intimacy and affection
- Sex and intimacy issues
- Develop and strengthen healthy boundaries with your partner and others
- Develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of yourself and your spouse
- Explore issues regarding finances, traditions, and in-laws
- Explore parenting differences and or blended family issues
- Rebuild damaged trust after infidelity or pornography addiction
- How to adjust to an empty nest
- Reasons Couples go to Counseling
- Thinking of going to counseling? 5 Things to Consider.
Are your needs being met? Are you meeting the needs of your spouse? Complete this Free Emotional Needs Questionnaire and find out.